Labels

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I remember

I remember...The way you glanced at me, yes I remember

I remember...When we caught a shooting star, yes I remember

I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I

I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

Do you remember..? When we were dancing in the rain in that December

And I remember..When my father thought you were a burglar

I remember.. All the things that we shared, and the promise we made, just you and I

I remember.. All the laughter we shared, all the wishes we made, upon the roof at dawn

I remember.. The way you read your books,

yes I remember..The way you tied your shoes,

yes I remember..The cake you loved the most,

yes I remember..The way you drank your coffee,

I remember..The way you glanced at me,

yes I remember..When we caught a shooting star,

yes I remember...When we were dancing in the rain in that december

And the way you smile at me, yes I remember

No comments: